Friday, November 29, 2013

PETE CALDERA: HARDEST WORKING MAN IN SHOW BIZ!


I promote people I like.  It's that simple. People that think I'm obsessive can go scratch.  Hell, I wish more people would do this for each other. I think it would make the world a happier place.  Kindness makes the world go 'round. Someone told me that and she raised me right... it was my mother. Thank god for her.

So, what am I talking about? This... Pete Caldera is crooning again at the Carnegie Club this weekend.  When you ask? Well, I have the info, check it out:



On November 30th there will be 2 shows at the Carnegie Club. One show at 8:30pm and one show at 10pm!  

Pete will once again be with the Stan Rubin Trio. Tell a friend, tell your mailman, tell your mom... it's a great night out!   Dress in proper attire, expect smoke, because it is a cigar bar, but it may be the coolest place you will ever chill out, so trust me, it will be worth it!  You'll be walking about of there telling Pete he's "Money", that's how cool this guy is!

 

Plus, the entertainment and atmosphere is terrific! Again, he'll be performing 2 shows.  8:30pm and 1 at 10pm.

As you may or may not know. I've always admired Pete as a terrific sports writer for the Bergen Record, but he's also an incredible singer! Support this dude!

Pete, you're a good egg and I hope these posts help! 

Support Caldera, go to the Carnegie Club and check him out!

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017