Tuesday, November 5, 2013

CITO CULVER & THIS HAT!


What the hell is Cito Culver wearing?

I just went on Cito's Twitter feed and came across this picture of Culver.  It's hilarious.

Now, we love Culver here, he's the future of the the New York Yankees, and we interviewed him.  Read EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: CITO CULVER.   We are in no way mocking the dude.  I just found it hysterical and needed the share it.

There was 1 answer that really stood out to my in our interview with Cito.  It was about and his future, and of course, being compared to Derek Jeter... check it out:

BYB: People are already calling you the next Derek Jeter.  How does that make you feel and how do you stay focused throughout the media circus? 
Cito Culver: I feel honored to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Derek. I don't think there will ever be another Derek Jeter, so it's unfair to say I am the next. I am just happy to have the opportunity to play for the Yankees and I hope I can make a difference in the future. As for the media, I don't really get a lot of attention and the Yankees do a great job keeping the pressure off us as players.
I look forward to seeing this kid in the pros soon.  And Cito, no disrespect, your photo's funny... it's all good.

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017