Sunday, October 20, 2013

BRING CLAY RAPADA BACK!

On October 16th, Clay Rapada elected free agency from the Cleveland Indians.  You can read about that HERE.  I say, if the Yankees have an opportunity to bring back Clay, they should.

I have never been a big fan of Boone Logan.  I always felt that Clay did a great job for the Yanks, as well as in his career and would love if we could get the guy back.  He's an asset.


For the Yankees, in his 1 season, 2012, he had a 2.83 ERA in over 70 appearances.  He's only 32. For the Indians, he had a 2.14 ERA in 33 2/3 innings for the Columbus Clippers.  Clearly he's got it figured out, he probably feels great and his confidence is high. 

I'm hoping the Yankees are looking at this guy.  I know I am.  You know what would make this guy look better though? If he wore a Bleeding Yankee Blue shirt! 

The time is now Clay... do your thing... and thanks in advance.

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017