Monday, July 15, 2013

GUESS WHERE AROD IS GOING NEXT...


I just wanted to mention that Alex Rodriguez has been promoted to the Trenton Thunder. According to Newsday HERE, "The Yankees third baseman went 1-for-3 with two RBIs on Sunday for Class A Tampa, including a run-scoring double off the base of the centerfield fence. Tampa defeated Bradenton, 4-3, at George M. Steinbrenner Field.

Next up: a trip to Reading, Pa., where Rodriguez will join Double-A Trenton Monday as he continues to rehabilitate after offseason surgery on his left hip."



Another step for Alex. Good for him.

Now I've received questions and emails all asking me about Alex Rodriguez and this Biogenesis mess.  I am on the record with a long, very specific post titled, ALEX RODRIGUEZ IS LIKE AN OLD PENNY.
That's where I'm referring you to right now.  I'm not going to guess on how many games a player should get with no hard evidence. I'm not calling Alex Rodriguez or Ryan Braun or the 20 + players "guilty" without hard facts.  I'm not going to sit here and say anyone of these guys should get a 150 game suspension for this type of investigation.  I don't even think the 150 game suspension was ever even in the cards, so I'm not even sure how anyone came up with that number.  Let's just take it day by day until we know exactly what happened.  In the meantime, let Alex continue his rehab.  That's it.

If anyone is going to Trenton tonight and would like to send us a play-by-play of the night and Alex, please let me know via email and we'll make you a BYB, Trenton Correspondent.

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017