Sunday, June 2, 2013

PETTITTE POWER

Andy Pettitte will in fact start tomorrow when he is activated from the disabled list. That means just in time, the Yankees will have Pettitte, CC Sabathia, Hiroki Kuroda, I guess Phil Hughes and then David Phelps will bring up the rear.  You can read more about it HERE. Pettitte says:

"I'm feeling good and I'm looking forward to getting back out there and take my turn... I want to go through this grind with the guys, and that is what I came back for."

You gotta love teamwork! It's important to have Andy back.  As a veteran of this club, he helps set the tone. 

Enjoy your Sunday.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017