Thursday, May 2, 2013

JOBA HITS THE DL. I WANT TO HIT SOMEONE

I actually woudn't ever hit anyone unless they swung at me first, but let's be honest, the idea of yet another New York Yankee on the Disabled List is not only outrageous, I need to start questioning conditioning in the Yankee camp.  Sure, this could be something random, who knows, but there is no reason this team, or any team for that matter, shouldn't be dropping like flies like this.

One of my favorites at YES Network, Jon Lane writes this HERE, "Yankees announced on Thursday the placement of right-hander Joba Chamberlain on the 15-day disabled list with a right oblique strain, retroactive to April 28."

Right now I'm not sure who the roster replacement will be, but when we know, we'll of course share it.


Reminder... don't punch anyone, it's a joke. I swear, I'm not going to...it's only baseball.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017