Wednesday, May 8, 2013

CERVELLI KEEPS US IN THE LOOP


You gotta love Twitter. For those of you who are not on it, get on it, it will change your life. Francisco Cervelli just Tweeted this a few minutes ago:
In english, "Hello my people, another day of work and have faith."  So many of us are pulling for this dude to get back. He finally "wins" the starting catcher role and gets his hand busted on a foul tip while catching.  Just dumb luck.


Frankie, we know you are active behind the plate, but didn't anyone ever tell you to put that exposed hand behind your back? 

I know, that statement probably doesn't help, me telling you what to do after what's already happened. I just feel bad is all.

Whatever the case, thanks for the update Cisco... Stay positive!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017