Tuesday, April 30, 2013

IT'S CORBAN JOSEPH!

Sure, earlier today I wrote that my gut thought David Adams would be the guy to get the call up if Kevin Youkilis went on the DL. Then Youk went on the 15 day DL, read HERE and Corban Joseph was called up. Read HERE. Good for him! Hey, I'm no baseball insider, I'm a fan like you! I don't take myself too seriously, I'm trying to have alittle fun here.

According to CBS Sports, "...The Yankees said Tuesday that Youkilis has a lumbar spine sprain.

Infielder Corban Joseph, who has never played in the major leagues, was recalled from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre.
"

Hey, we wish Corban Joseph a good game and hopefully a good 15 days. Do your thing kid, many of us want to see the kids up... So time for you to rise and shine!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017