Tuesday, March 5, 2013

JOBA & CASHMAN EXCHANGE TEXTS

Joba: Mr. Cashman?!

Brian: Damn, I knew I'd hear from u Joba

Joba: just wanna make sure a trampoline wasn't involved in the busted ankle. Lol

Brian: Oh, that's about as funny as your stupid mustache. I'm just a klutz

Joba: taking a shot at the Tom Selleck stashe!

Brian: LOL. More like Ron Jeremy, BYB had it right.

Joba: well, just want to make sure your ok

Brian: Fine. my Legs up right now. Will need surgery

Joba: K

Brian: making calls, keeping off it

Joba: OK

Brian: trying to work out a trade to get you out of my life!!

Joba: why, because of that starter comment? Come on sir, I was joking

Brian: so am I Joba. calm down

Joba: sorry sir

Brian: thanks for calling. I appreciate it.

Joba: do you need anything? Chicken soup, Cervelli's jock, a subscription to skydiving magazine?

Brian: I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to talk to me that way.

Joba: true, kidding of course.

Brian: JK too Joba. I know

Joba: ok, rest. We'll catch up on the baseball field tomorrow...

Brian: thanks for calling.

Joba: Gimpy!

Brian: Haha that won't be so funny when you're on the Marlins

Joba: lol. .. You're kidding??

Brian: maybe.

(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017