Monday, October 8, 2012

WHAT'S CRAIG SAGER WEARING? ALDS GAME 2

You have to be impressed with the way Craig Sager pulls off these outfits.  You may think that that blue blazer tonight is the same one as last night... but you're definitely wrong...I mean, this is Craig Sager we're talking about. Tonight's blazer is a different shade of blue. I did another search and tried to figure out where he could have bought that beauty. I found this one below on a vintage clothes website. It's a 1960's style blazer and to tell you the truth, I'm not sure you can buy them anymore.
Now, Sager's tie tonight is unique. It almost looks like a print of some sort.  I did an extensive search to try and nail it down.  I thought perhaps it was a Jerry Garcia signature tie.  I found some custom print ties from Seba International, HERE, and I thought maybe it was something similar to them. 

Clearly Sager reads BYB and is trying to throw me off his scent.  He's such a style freak, I love it. Finally, the shirt is a dark blue pinstripe. You can pretty much get that anywhere from Macy's to K-Mart.  Knowing Sager, he picked it up somewhere high priced or the Salvation Army... who knows. This is the closest I could find.
Yeah, this post may seem silly, but I'll tell you what, no one else is doing it.  So I will. More when we play Game 3. Enjoy this.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017