Sunday, October 14, 2012

WHAT'S CRAIG SAGER WEARING? ALCS GAME 2

Well, Craig Sager has done it again! A gorgeous sports coat and I am digging the pinstripe. This guy has style...70's style! I had a hell of a time trying to find this jacket online, it was no easy task.
Finally, I found the blazer, and to tell you the truth, I'd normally link up to where I found the clothes, but I have no idea what the site is that I found it on, so I'm protecting you. I don't want you to get a computer virus. I just put the screen grab up for you. Enjoy that, I can't believe I even found it. Sager, you haven't stumped me yet!

OK, so the tie was hard to find. It was a combination of silver and gold and more shiny than the one I have below, this is the closest I could find... from Zazzle.com. Take a look.
Now, I have to say, that shirt looked like a light blue and are those tiny rubies on Sager's collar? Are we at a rodeo? What the hell is that? I looked around for it, no easy task once again, and this is the closest I could find:
Now, this is no where close to Sager's shirt, but I'm not so sure the person wearing the shirt in this picture ISN'T Craig Sager.  That's a joke. So yeah, maybe Sager stumped me.  Maybe.

Now for some straight honesty.  The Yankees are killing me and this post was painful for me to write.  It's pretty hard to be positive when Hiroki Kuroda pitches his heart out on the mound today and the Yankees can't get a hit or score a run.  Hopefully you enjoyed this one. At this point, I can't even gauge if I'm funny anymore.

Go Yanks...

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017