Tuesday, October 23, 2012

THERE'S A STUPID AROD TRADE RUMOR SWIRLING...

Look, I wish I could believe this, and maybe when I wake up there will be a clarification, but this is why Twitter can be mad dangerous. There is a rumor circulating by these people below that Alex Rodriguez and Clay Rapada were traded to the Miami Marlins for Ricky Nolasco and Logan Morrison and a player to be named.

First off, if this was true, the Yankees got screwed, throw Giancarlo Stanton in the mix!  I want more for Alex Rodriguez. Secondly, when will people stop hammering false rumors and Alex Rodriguez.  Can't the guy just go a day without the crap? Seriously.  Look and this is serious... if there is any truth to this rumor, obviously, we'll figure it out for you BYB readers. Why? Because we love you.  Right now we know nothing, we can't find anything and I suggest that if it's false, you stop following @MLBSportsReport, clearly they are trying to make a name for themselves and if it's a false floated story, it's clear.  

As far as I can see, Alex Rodriguez is still a Yankee.  Go to bed and wake up and if there is any movement on this story, false or not, we'll tell you. Nighty night...sleep tight... don't let the rumor bugs bite.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017