Thursday, September 20, 2012

CALLERS BREAK FRANCESA'S CHOPS FOR SLEEPING; HILARITY ENSUES

Many callers have been calling into Mike Francesa since his "sleeping" incident when he had Sweeny Murti on last week.  You can watch that below:



Look, Francesa works his tail off, so I'm not going to break his chops for nodding off for 15 seconds. I mean Sweeny can be boring but couple that with Francesa being tired and it's probably a bad combination. Who knows how I would react.  But that's not why I put this together.  I just laughed hysterically listening to the callers calling into Mike.  I was rolling because if Francesa was smart, he'd just admit he snoozed and laugh it off.  The guy does a great job! Hey Mike, don't deny it, laugh a little, it's freaking funny!  Anyway, you have to listen to these callers, hopefully you'll enjoy this, I did.



I'm still cracking up. Francesa gets so defensive...Man oh man... lighten up Mike!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017