Monday, August 27, 2012

JETER & POSADA EXCHANGE TEXTS: PART 3


Posada: What’s up HGH!

Jeter: Shut up bro. Skip bayless is a tool!

Posada: I know, hilarious. Laura and I read it and we knew you’d brush it off

Jeter: I’ve heard a lot of things in my time, but not me doping. Silly

Posada: you did the right thing, you homered and shut him up

Jeter: that’s my game, I want to win, who needs this crap??


Posada: right. then you almost got cracked in the head in Cleveland. WHOA

Jeter: that was messed up. 

Posada: i've never seen you that pissed DJ. 

Jeter: i was

Posada: except for that time I put ben gay in your jock! lol

Jeter: that wasn't you, it was Mo... what a dick, i remember that! i was pissed!

Posada: lol

Jeter: so u coming back or what? I heard your getting fat lol

Posada: f u!working out like a monster

Jeter:  sure. We know if I put a twinkie in front of you its all over :)

Posada: oh I see how it is, I break ur chops and you twist it around

Jeter: I can’t have you get the last word :)

Posada: whats Andy doing

Jeter: he’s milking that ankle lol

Posada: is he coming back next year or what? Maybe I’ll join him

Jeter: he said he may. U serious??

Posada: oh yeah, ill come back if Cash is game

Jeter: no way, SERIOUS?

Posada: DJ, im not coming back bro. lol what’s wrong with u?

Jeter: wishful thinking. Ok, screw u

Posada: but I miss it. Right about now

Jeter: we could use u

Posada: just win it this year ok?

Jeter: you got it

Posada: and stop thinking about Pete Rose you selfish son of a bitch

Jeter: OOHHH!

Posada: lol
   
(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017