Friday, July 13, 2012

ANDY PETTITTE IS ON THE ROAD BACK

Andy Pettitte feels good!  That's a good thing. The video in this post is courtesy of My 9 Sports and they asked Andy Pettitte how he was feeling and if he was able to get around.  He actually said they sent him home because they didn't like the way he was getting around from buses to planes and so on. But now everything feels good according to him.
 Look, if Andy feels good and his needs to full 6 weeks like doctors are telling him, whatever works is fine with me. I think I speak for all Yankee fans when I say that we just want Andy back and healthy.  Good work getting this interview My 9 Sports!

ORDER A BYB SHIRT NOW, DROB WEARS ONE! Also, Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017