Tuesday, June 5, 2012

YANKEES COME ALIVE!

If you don't see the sheer genius of this album cover, you just aren't pop culture savvy. That being said, I won't hold it against you...I'm just giddy.  Peter Frampton's famous Frampton Comes Alive! album just got alittle makeover...all because my Yankees looked like they had some life in him tonight. God Bless America!  It's games like this that provide a flame, a belief that a streak is possible.  I just hope the "Cervelli" passion comes out for good, not just in this game, but in every game. Believe me, I love the confidence and the love of the game with it comes to my Yankees. We had it tonight!
The Yankees won 7-0 against the Tampa Bay Rays tonight in the Bronx.  A game I really wanted...and they delivered.  Andy Pettitte went 7.1 innings and only allowed 2 hits.  The man is on fire and looks like he never left.  It's unbelievable actually and much better than expected.  Now, if we can just get Jorge Posada out of retirement and out of Miami, I'd be a happy guy right about now. Pettitte had 10 strikeouts and only 2 walks.  His record is 3-2 with a 2.78 ERA.  Nice.
Russell Martin reads Bleeding Yankee Blue because he exploded tonight.  (Read WHY IT'S TIME FOR RUSSELL MARTIN TO EXPLODE.) Martin had 3 hits tonight in 4 at bats. He also had 4 RBIs...a Grand Slam. 
It was nice to see Hideki Matsui tonight.  I miss Godzilla and while he was 0-4, the guy will clearly be a Yankee for life, all the fans just love the guy.

Robinson Cano and Nick Swisher each had 2 hits tonight and each had doubles.  

Again, final score, Yankees 7, Rays 0.  More tomorrow... I can't wait. Go Yankees!

ORDER A BYB SHIRT NOW, DROB WEARS ONE! Also, Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017