Thursday, June 7, 2012

WHY THAT YANKEE LOSS WAS UNFORTUNATE

The Yankees lost tonight with their top starter on the mound.  CC Sabathia get's the loss and what are you going to do?  Bottom line...is Sabathia is solid 90% of the time, so when he blows one, you need to move on.  Once again, the Yankees didn't score.  Sure you can chalk it up as good pitching from the Tampa Bay Rays, but the end result is this... A loss is a loss!
CC Sabathia's line was like this: 7 IP, 7 H, 5 R,  12 K. Look I hate the runs, but 12 strikeouts is not that shabby.  Just a bad outing, that's it.


Russell Martin found his groove, another home run tonight and his average is up to .210.  I'll take it, but let's get it up to .250 and I'll be happy.  You know I love Martin guy, I just want his defense and bat to match...both kicking ass. 
Alex Rodriguez had a hit tonight but once again, he struck out 2 times.  Holy crap, what's up with this guy? And don't think I didn't notice, Curtis Granderson struck out 4 times and his average is down to .249.

The Yankees only had 6 hits tonight.  Yes, it was against David Price but come on now, we've seen this guy alot and yes, he has good stuff but he IS hittable and we just didn't do our job.  
The Team RISP tonight was 1 for 10 tonight...I'm biting my tongue...

Final Score: Rays 7 - Yankees 3

Subway Series tomorrow and not everyone loves it.  Look for a fun and interesting piece here at Bleeding Yankee Blue tomorrow!

ORDER A BYB SHIRT NOW, DROB WEARS ONE! Also, Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017