Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WHY THE YANKEES STUNK UP THE JOINT

When the Yankees lose, I get pissed.  That's it. The End.  I really don't want to write anymore when I watch the Yankees literally scratch together 5 hits all night.  I mean, the Yankees were shut out by the Orioles.  What the hell is going on? Where is Robinson Cano? Where is Russell Martin? Look, I know it's May 2nd, but this is when teams are supposed to start kicking into gear. Instead, we have stalled to Buck Showalter and the Orioles.  I want to punch a baby right now, I'm angry.

Ivan Nova snapped his 15 game winning streak.  His line looked like this: 6.1 IP, 9 H, 5 R, 4 BB, 3 K's.  Look, he didn't look great.  What can I say, Nova is allowed to have a bad start because he's been pitching well.  When you keep pitching bad, then you worry.  I'm not so worried about Nova as I am annoyed with the Yankees bats.  They gave us nothing...NOTHING.

Robinson Cano is lost.  I don't know what the hell is going on.  Ken Singleton, whom I have tremendous respect for said something that I don't believe.  He said the reason Cano didn't hit tonight was because it was a combination of bad hitting and good Orioles pitching.  I don't believe that. I believe that if there is good pitching down in the zone, Cano needs to hit it, that's his job. He's always been impressive when needed...why should this season be any different.  Yes, I believe in slumps, but Cano doesn't slump, that's the bottom line. If Cano gets on the road, I expect him to start hitting in Kansas City...end of story.

Not having Brett Gardner there, not having Nick Swisher there hurts this team, this is true, but what about Alex? ARod needs to step up, Russell Martin needs to step up.  Bottom line, the Yankees are in trouble, but we need to see what happens in Kansas City before we really start to panic. Look, I don't care what anyone says, we need an outfielder fast. We need a corner infielder fast, we need a winning streak.

The injury to Chavez is serious, make no mistake about it. The reason why it's serious? Well, only because it's Eric ChavezMr. Fragile got hurt tonight with what is described as a whiplash injury and a possible concussion. Read HERE. 


Are you freaking kidding me? That's not only a day to day injury, I guarantee it will end up being a 15 day DL injury for this guy. Why? Because that's the kind of luck Chavez has! It sucks! When we know more, we will tell you.

Final Score: Orioles 5 - Yankees 0

I'm disgusted, we need to turn it around in Kansas City.

ORDER A BYB SHIRT NOW, DROB WEARS ONE! Also, Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017