Friday, May 25, 2012

TEIXEIRA VS. SWISHER: FACE OFF

The internet has some pretty good pictures of Mark Teixeira and we have 2 here that are our favorite.  There is no question the guy plays hard and makes some pretty outstanding plays in the field...he's a Gold glover and one of the best defensive first basemen I’ve seen in a long time. So any time he's got intensity written all over his face, you need to trust him. Right? 
For me, I found this picture hilarious.  One of our writers Jesse Schindler had it and put it on Twitter a few nights ago.  This was the other night in the Bronx and you just need to love it! Pass it on to a friend.  Below was my favorite picture of Mark Teixeira before the one above.  Again, intense and just a downright great shot.  I needed to also snag this one for a post. Good stuff.

I’m not sure if Tex bobbled it or not, but it was a good effort…based on the face anyway.

Now on the other hand, we all know and love Nick Swisher, he's one of the most popular Yankees in recent memory...for having only been around for a short time.  I need to be honest, it's really hard to find pictures on the net of Nick Swisher without his tongue out.  He's just having a really great time and we love it.
Nick Swisher loves to be in the Bronx.  We love Nick Swisher IN the Bronx and it's true, constantly there are great pictures of Swish during his time in the Bronx.

 Look, I'm not fooling anyone with this post but I needed to find a place for some of these great pictures.  No one else is doing it, so I went for it.  It's Friday, it's Memorial Day weekend and people are trying to get out of town.  I'll be lucky if anyone reads Bleeding Yankee Blue today...but if you do, at least this is light.
You gotta love this guy.  Jesus, do you think Swisher is having fun being a New York Yankee? When you go through all the pictures of Swish, he's constantly hamming it up for the camera.

So, yeah, this is Face off, Mark Teixeira vs. Nick Swisher.  Fun shots on a fun weekend.  Enjoy this...Pass it on, enjoy yourself this weekend...I will.

ORDER A BYB SHIRT NOW, DROB WEARS ONE! Also, Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017