Thursday, March 1, 2012

IMAGES OF YANKEELAND IN TAMPA: PART 5

Our series on images of our New York Yankees in Tampa is insanely popular. Thank you. I’m not so sure how long we’ll be doing this for, but I am definitely enjoying bringing it to you. Here's more...

Here’s Nick Swisher. He’s either thinking about mashing the ball right here or reliving his great interview he did with us at Bleeding Yankee Blue titled EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: NICK SWISHER. If I had to guess, he’s got BYB on his mind. I kid, I kid.

Hiroki Kuroda is working out the kinks in this picture. Another new Yankee that always looks pissed. First it was Rafael Soriano, now it’s Kuroda. Look, the bottom line is, you can have a frown all day long, I don’t care.... just pitch well.

Brett Gardner is saying “Let me tie my shoe and then I’ll beat you in a race to the water fountain." You have to admire Gardy’s speed. I look forward to seeing big things from Gardner this year, better than last. I feel it.

CC Sabathia and Cory Wade are stretching it out. There is no truth to the rumor that the Jane Fonda Workout video was playing on the field, but let’s face it, that’s what it looks like… God I’m dating myself. Next thing you know I’ll be quoting lines from the White Shadow.

Here is a young Cito Culver waiting to get a shot in the cage. Culver is supposed to be a pretty exciting shortstop down the road. I look forward to seeing if he’ll be playing in some of these Spring Games so we can get a glimpse of him.

This is a weird one, it’s Pedro Feliciano after he got his paperwork from his physical. To be honest, I didn’t even know the guy was still on the Yankees, but he is technically under contract until 2012 and I guess the Yanks have to keep him around. Maybe the plan is to try and work him back to health but I highly doubt we’ll ever see the guy in pinstripes in the Bronx.

“So I told Girardi, I’ll come out of the game when I want to come out!” That’s what I picture Ivan Nova saying to Cory Wade right here. More importantly, How big is Ivan Nova… or how small is Wade?

More images on the way, Spring Training is getting me excited for the season. Keep checking here at Bleeding Yankee Blue for more and if you haven’t seen them yet, check out:

IMAGES OF YANKEELAND IN TAMPA: PART 1, PART 2, PART 3 and PART 4. You’ll have the time of your life.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and look for the hashtag #BYB. Also, join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017