Monday, December 5, 2011

BYB BREAKING NEWS: HEATH BELL REELED IN BY MARLINS

“I don’t need to be wined and dined. The media buzz and all that? Other guys can do that. I just want the ball. Give me the ball and let’s go play.”
-- Heath Bell on signing with the Marlins
Holy Crap! Are the Marlins on fire or what? The Marlins introduced Heath Bell today as their new closer so cross Bell off the list for the Boston Red Sox which is where I was convinced he would land after they lost Jonathan Papelbon. Read about Bell HERE.

Who will be the next big fish to be signed and will the Marlins continue their signing spree? Also, one very important question... where the hell are the Yankees this winter?

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017