Wednesday, November 2, 2011

GRANDERSON & CANO WIN SILVER SLUGGER NOD

The Silver Slugger Awards were given out tonight and of course, only 2 New York Yankee won an award. Congrats to Curtis Granderson and Robinson Cano. The full list is HERE. Once again, Boston Red Sock Jacoby Ellsbury won another award, this one in my opinion more deserving than the Gold Glove award, but as I stated in WHY YANKEE FIELDERS ARE GOLD GLOVE-LESS, Major League Baseball is doing their best to set the table for Jacoby Ellsbury to win the MVP this year, even though there are other candidates just as qualified. So far, Ellsbury has won the Rawlings Gold Glove, the Comeback Player of the Year (I still don't get that), and the Silver Slugger award.

Do I sound aggravated? That's because I am. Congrats to all the winners.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017