Thursday, October 27, 2011

BREAKING: YANKEES MAKING PROGRESS WITH SABATHIA?

Marc Carig from the Star Ledger writes:

"...the team has positioned itself to offer ace pitcher CC Sabathia a contract extension before he can exercise his opt-out and test the free-agent market.

The Yankees have not yet made the offer, according to a person with knowledge who requested anonymity because they are not authorized to speak publicly. But Sabathia will likely opt out of the four years and $92 million remaining on his deal if the Yankees don’t first sign him to an extension." Read the full story from Carig HERE.

Me personally, I see the Yankees making a nice offer to CC Sabathia and I believe the feeling between both the team and he is mutual. I think they dig each other. I wrote WHY IT'LL BE AN OFFER SABATHIA CAN'T REFUSE because I believe it will make Sabathia smile enough and know that he is wanted and needed in the Bronx.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017