Tuesday, September 8, 2026

STANTON LIVES!


Everyone's waiting for Aaron Judge to return, but apparently Giancarlo Stanton isn't completely dead for 2026 either. Wild.

Aaron Boone says Stanton is hitting and gave us the always-informative “we’ll see.”

Thanks, Aaron. Pulitzer stuff.

Look, Stanton hasn't played since April 24 because his calf apparently has the structural integrity of wet toilet paper. At 36, expecting him to suddenly become Cal Ripken Jr. is ridiculous.

But here's the funny part: I still want him.

Because if October comes and I need one gigantic human being to walk to the plate and scare the absolute hell out of a pitcher, give me Big G.

Judge and Stanton back for October?

I'll believe it when I see it.

But I'm certainly not deleting Stanton's number yet. Interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.