Friday, November 10, 2017

THE YANKS JUST INTERVIEWED WHO FOR MANAGER?

And no... it's not Stacy Keach's evil twin brother...

Source: Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images North America
Look... I don't get it.  I don't know why they'd do it. Maybe they just want to see a new, random face.  Maybe they are just F'ing with us.  I can't be sure.  I do know this... the guy they interviewed today has a 10 year managerial career totaling a 774-846 record.  In other words, I'm not a fan of Eric Wedge at the helm of the New York Yankees. It's as simple as that.

Photo: Getty Images
That's right, the Yanks interviewed Wedge. Larry Brown Sports (Love them) has it:

"On Friday, the Yankees announced that they have interviewed former Seattle Mariners and Cleveland Indians manager Eric Wedge."

No new info came out of that meeting, but this is my favorite line from that piece:

Source: Gregory Shamus/Getty Images North America
"...the Yankees have to be able to do better than Wedge. It would be impossible to sell to fans that Wedge is a better man for the job."

Larry Brown Sports is right... Yankeeland would erupt with anger.  In other news...


This is a crack pipe.  What is Yankee brass smoking? I hope to goodness it's not this.


Shop BYB



1 comment:

  1. Literally the funniest post I've ever read on Bleeding Yankee Blue! Especially the the big about the crack pipe! Thanks for the Yankees news. You guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017