Saturday, April 15, 2017

I CAN'T WAIT FOR IAN CLARKIN!

Photo: MiLB.com
Just a quick note because we love our Yankee youth movement here! Ian Clarkin is making progress!

MLB.com's Manny Randhawa writes this of Clarkin:


Photo: MiLB.com
"Ian Clarkin (Yankees' No. 21) tossed six scoreless innings for Class A-Advanced Tampa in a 3-1 victory over Bradenton. The 22-year-old right-hander yielded only two hits, walked three and struck out eight, lowering his ERA on the young season to 0.82 (one earned run in 11 innings pitched)."

Now, we interviewed Clarkin a while back here at BYB, and since then we've been rooting hard.  If you haven't seen it, be sure to check out. It's EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: IAN CLARKIN.  I love this portion of the interview:


"BYB:  What one thing about yourself do you want our readers and followers to know about you?

Ian Clarkin: Just know that I’m working hard every day trying to make myself better.  I don’t take a day off.  I just try to get better every single day.  I’m working hard to be who I want to be and complete my dreams. "

Gotta love drive.  Gotta love this kid!


Shop BYB


1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure he is a southpaw, I can't wait for him to move up the ladder as well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017