Monday, December 14, 2015

DOING THE RIGHT THING


Just a quick and important note.  My sons have put their letters in the mail to little Sa'fyre Terry, the girl who was burned very badly in a house fire in Schenectady, NY.  She is 8 years old now, and around this time of year, little kids should be asking for the moon for Christmas... and they should get it. 


She's literally got nothing, not even her family who all died in that arson fire, read HERE... but she's asking for Christmas cards this holiday season.  I get chills just thinking about it.



And so, I asked my boys to take some time and put some cards together so we can mail them to her.  As an organization, Bleeding Yankee Blue will also be putting together a care package for this little girl separately.  I am truly saddened by this story, and I felt that we as a family unit, as well as an organization, needed to do something, and that's what we will do.

If you'd like to send Christmas cards to Sa'fyre Terry, and I encourage it, the address is:

Sa'fyre Terry
P.O. Box 6126 
Schenectady, NY, 12306

Do the right thing this holiday season.  Give. It takes a second.

Be Read. Get Known.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017