Tuesday, April 14, 2015

O's TO YANKS: "NOT IN MY HOUSE"


I thought maybe we'd win this one.  I really did. I liked what I saw from CC Sabathia. He went 7 innings and only gave up 4 runs.  I really don't have any complaints from the Big Lug.  I root hard for this guy, but the offense didn't get enough.  Hey, it happens. I refuse to get crazy.


In a perfect world, that's not too bad.  I mean, the Yankees hit against Miguel Gonzalez and company... and only scored 3.  Bottom line, we ran out of time... hence, "No, No No... not in my house." I'm funny.


The Yankees hitting went like this:


In the 6th Mark Teixeira hit a double knocking in Jacoby Ellsbury. In the 8th, Carlos Beltran grounded out, but in the process, Didi Gregorius scored.  Then Mark Teixeira reached on a fielding error and Chase Headley scored.  At that point there was no more run scoring from the Yanks. 

In a nutshell, it was great to see Tex actually doing his job.  He's the type of guy that needs to be healthy and needs to now prove himself... if not to all you fans, at least to many of us at BYB.  He's started out strong... stronger than normal for Mark Teixeira. Let's hope it stays this way.

Anyway... I leave you with this:



God, I love that.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017