Monday, February 16, 2015

#RAPADAFOODWARS


#RapadaFoodWars is a Bleeding Yankee Blue thing.

I can't help but love food.  I also love breaking chops with Clay Rapada.  He signed with the San Francisco Giants last week... it's a minor league deal, read HERE.

In case you didn't know, Clay and I like to tweet each other food.  Apparently Clay's a foodie too... who knew?

So for the sake of keeping things light today... check out some of the great meals we've tweeted each other over the past few months.  Maybe we should make a cookbook... enjoy this:











Damn I'm hungry.

Be Read. Get Known.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017