Friday, July 11, 2014

AMANDA MCCARTHY & HER TWITTER CUTENESS


I get a kick out of Twitter. Couple that with funny Tweets and you have me.

We all know that Brandon McCarthy was newly acquired by the Yankees this week, and there's been mixed reviews about the trade, but ultimately, after his first start, I think many of us are happy he's in New York. I know I am. Plus, it just means more funny Tweets between he and Amanda, his wife.

Now, I wanted to write this post with you because I find these 2 to be a pretty sweet couple.  Not that I'm stalking them, I'm totally not, but I like the bond.  She totally supports Brandon and the baseball grind, she has her own blog, read HERE, and for the most part, they seem to have alot of fun with each other.


I wanted to share Amanda's tweets with the BYB audience and say, welcome to the Bronx guys! Good luck!

Anyway, let's start small.  This one is great, and it's because our friend and BYB reader Tony is breaking chops with Amanda. Gotta love it:
Another one and interesting too. Brandon's number has something to do with former Yankee Drew Henson.

Remember that guy?

This one's funny. It needs no set up... it's just fun:
How about these. Here.... I'm just gonna list them, they are all classic. Good work Amanda:








You get the idea.  If you're not following Amanda, follow her, she's freaking hilarious. She's also the Twitter Queen... if there is such a thing.


Welcome to the Yankees Brandon and Amanda.  Now we need to get an interview with the 2 of you. I can't wait to hear about what you guys are like together!

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017