Thursday, December 12, 2013

PEDs GETS YOU 2 YEAR CONTRACTS THESE DAYS


I don't get it. So, if you do PEDs, you can get a contract worth 2 years, $20 million? And Bartolo Colon admitted it, right?  So... if he didn't admit it and do his suspension, would he have gotten more because it wasn't admitted?  I am not sure if I should tell me kids to DO PEDs  at this point, because it's clear that no one really cares if players use, it's just a false front. And meanwhile, ARod's being crucified, but I guess because Bartolo Colon served his suspension... it's OK. He's a new man.

I need to stop taking Nyquil because I'm all messed up.


Yes, it's true. Bartolo Colon signed a 2 year deal with the Mets today. It was worth $20 million, pending a physical.  The dude's old, he's 40. And when I say old, I mean he's younger than me. Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports writes:
So there you have it. PEDs wins again, yet ARod is still waiting to receive his punishment.


Hey Bud Selig, you aren't doing shit to clean up baseball. You have an axe to grind against 1 player. Wake up.

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017