Friday, December 6, 2013

GUESS WHO LIKES JOBA CHAMBERLAIN?

No... not the Mariners...


Mark Feinsand of the New York Daily News says that the Chicago Cubs and the Kansas City Royals like Joba Chamberlain.
But "liking" him and moving on him are 2 different things.


Hey look... with all the craziness in baseball today, I had to throw Joba in the mix for all of you. Truth be told, when all this stuff was going on today, I thought, "OK, well, we don't have Phil Hughes anymore and what happens to guys like Vernon Wells and Ichiro? And what about Joba?"


Well, Mark Feinsand must have been listening to me talk out loud from behind my couch, because he tweeted that just alittle while ago...weird.

Anyway. I wanted to just keep you in the loop.

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017