Saturday, November 23, 2013

WTF. PAUL O'NEILL IS A PIRATE!

I don't know how I missed this.  I was doing some research and was on Paul O'Neill's Twitter page and I stumbled across this picture of the great Paul O'Neill dressed as a pirate with the caption... "Wow...good thing I didn't play for the Pirates!"  Yeah, no kidding! O'Neill's already a bad ass... he looks ridiculous here, yet strangely tougher. Truth be told, this costume is awesome! I would love to see this on Old Timers Day... I kid.


Hey, all good.  It's great to see the always intense O'Neill keeping it light. You gotta love it.

Just so you know, we celebrate O'Neill here at Bleeding Yankee Blue.  You can read a whole lot about him in several different posts we put together here.  Here are some, including our interview with him.  We love Paulie!

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: PAUL O'NEILL

 WHY PAUL O'NEILL HAS A CLEAR MESSAGE: FOCUS

 PAUL O'NEILL TAUGHT ME ABOUT LIFE

 THE WARRIOR'S RETURN

Enjoy your Saturday!

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017