Monday, November 4, 2013

THANKS TO THE FANS, WE FOUND LUIS CRUZ

Not sure if you guys realized it, but you did my research for me when it came to Luis Cruz.


I literally posted our piece titled WHERE IN THE WORLD IS LUIS CRUZ? while I was at my kid's baseball game.  I rushed it and I meant to go back and update it, but I forgot and thank god for the BYB readers and fans, because you kept me in check and kept the BYB readers informed... thank you.  You're all very smart when it comes to baseball and the players... I appreciate you.

First off, Josie Tweeted this to me the other day:

And then, in the comments section, Kirk Davenport updated you all as well:

"As of today (11/2/13) Luis Cruz is in the Mexican Pacific Winter League batting .333 with the Tomateros de Culiacan team. I have no idea if he is under any MLB contract. I expect he is a total free agent. Dodger fans loved him  last year - I hope he gets an invitation to some MLB Spring Training somewhere. Great teammate, good glove, inconsistent hitter."

So... I thank you... and I bow to you, you're good people. I appreciate you guys keeping me in the loop.

And hey, reach out to Luis, wish him good luck. His Twitter handle is:  @CochitoCruz

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017