Monday, June 24, 2013

WANNA SEE DAVID CONE'S NASTY FINGER?


Hey look... I'm fascinated with Twitter and just how close you can get with the Yankees, celebrities and others.  But let's just say there are some things I just don't want too see.  I gag when I see blood, I don't like crazy profanity and I think that attacks and unnecessary insults on Twitter are ridiculous. But it's Twitter and that's what people do sometimes.  Enter David Cone.


I love the guy. I loved what he did for the Yankees while he was with us and I even liked him with the Mets and Royals... It doesn't mean I want to see his nasty finger tough.  But again, it's Twitter and he shared it and I actually learned something I didn't know before. Check it out:




More importantly, is that a New York Mets wrapper in the background? Come on Coney... you're killing me!

Again, we love David and I actually think that over time, I'm going to reach out to YES and try and score an interview. If we do, I'll be sure to get mad detail about his bunt in 1987 and how long that thing took to heal... or didn't heal... check that thing out.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017