Friday, March 8, 2013

HAVE YOU SEEN DROB THE CAT YET?

You have no idea what I'm doing, do you?  Well, let me explain.  It's Friday for starters, so I'm keeping it light. Secondly, I was confused the other day.  I noticed my Twitter friend Natalia (She's @NataliaYank2530) and her fascination with cats and Yankees, namely David Robertson. I laughed on my train ride the other day and asked her to explain herself.  "I just think it's cute," she said.  OK...I'm not quite if I'm on board yet, but sure, OK.
Then I remembered she'd done it before.  Quite simply, I told her that I think this season, I'm going to post a lot of Yankee cat pictures on BYB, not as my feature of course, but just alittle "blog-to-fan" interaction and maybe bring the readers up to speed with what happens when the Yankees stink it up in Spring Training... stuff gets boring and when stuff gets boring for Natalia... she makes the New York Yankees into cats apparently.   After I told her I'd post them here, she told me she'd make more and so, on this Friday morning, as you're reading this post... I hope you like cats and I hope you love the Yankees, because it's going to be a long season with Natalia if I had to predict.

What does this all mean? It means... Smile... don't take Spring Training so seriously.  Sit back and smell the roses... or, make a Yankee a cat... or something.

Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017