Tuesday, February 5, 2013

FRANCISCO CERVELLI SHEDS LIGHT ON "THE LIST"

A quick and important note.  In my piece titled LET'S TAKE A DEEP BREATH... from literally a few minutes ago, I stated that we all need to wait and see what happens with the investigation MLB is doing with this Biogenesis list that Francicsco Cervelli was on before we all point fingers.  I wrote:  " If Cisco comes forward and admits guilt, well, then we know.  That goes for all these guys.  The best thing Melky Cabrera and Bartolo Colon did was admit to it, then, they took their lumps like men. I almost have more respect for that, than denying.  Again though, this is an ongoing investigation... we need and wait and see what Major League Baseball says."

I should have wrote "if Francisco admits guilt or tries to shed light on the situation", that would have been more responsible of me.  Luckily, Cisco did do just that alittle while ago. He Tweeted the following:

Good for him.

Ryan Braun also released a statement, read HERE, saying:

 "During the course of preparing for my successful appeal last year, my attorneys, who were previously familiar with Tony Bosch, used him as a consultant. More specifically, he answered questions about T/E ratio and possibilities of tampering with samples.

"There was a dispute over compensation for Bosch's work, which is why my lawyer and I are listed under 'moneys owed' and not on any other list.

"I have nothing to hide and have never had any other relationship with Bosch.

"I will fully cooperate with any inquiry into this matter."


Take it all in, and sleep on it. More tomorrow.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017