Thursday, December 20, 2012

AJ PIERZYNSKI WILL GO TO THE RANGERS

AJ Pierzynski has signed a 1 year deal with the Texas Rangers. That comes from Jim Bowden's tweet HERE. That means Geovany Soto becomes backup catcher for the Rangers and life goes on for Yankee fans.

Me personally... I didn't want AJ on the Yankees merely because I didn't like what I heard about Pierzynski's reputation in baseball clubhouse's throughout his career.  That being said, as a fan, why the hell do I care? I just want my team to win.  But in the end, the Yankees didn't go after Pierzynski because they didn't like him defensively. Read THE IRONY OF HESITATING ON AJ PIERZYNSKI for guidance on that.

Anyway, good for the Rangers... good for Pierzynski.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017