Monday, November 5, 2012

DAN PATRICK MOVES ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS...


Whenever I can, I listen to the Dan Patrick Show.  When I do, I'm entertained... always. The Danettes are great and the guys are always very knowledgeable about all sports.

I love when Dan Patrick makes cameo appearances in Adam Sandler films.  One of my favorites has to be in Just Go With it where he is a guy holding a hula contest in Hawaii. Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Aniston tie and the tie breaker is Coconut Smoochie. That classic scene is below, and Dan Patrick does a great job.


.

Let me also say for the record that in that film, Jennifer Aniston gives Brooklyn Decker a run for her money. I never really thought about Jennifer Aniston as a sex symbol, but she looks great and you gotta give her credit, she's clearly dedicated. 


She looks amazing, my wife and I both agreed. Anyway, now I'm getting off track...typical.


I also loved when Kate Upton showed up to the Dan Patrick show while back. We even wrote about it on BYB because it was a show I was home and able to listen too and it was pretty damn funny.  Fritzy stole the show.  Read WHY IT'S ALL KATE UPTON ON THE DAN PATRICK SHOW. Highly entertaining.  

So what's the point of this post?  Clearly I have a point, right? I do. Good news for Dan and the Danettes.  The Dan Patrick show will be live tomorrow at 9am on NBC Sports Network, read HERE... they have a new deal.

According to the press release, "NBC Sports Network has acquired multi-year rights from DIRECTV to air The Dan Patrick Show, the renowned sports television show and syndicated radio program starring Football Night in America co-host Dan Patrick. The Dan Patrick Show will debut on NBC Sports Network tomorrow and air weekdays from 9 a.m.–Noon ET. A “Best Of” version will air weekday afternoons from 4-5 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network.

To coincide with the debut of the show tomorrow, NBC Sports Network will relocate to Channel 220 (from Channel 603) on DIRECTV, which is adjacent to other national sports channels. DIRECTV owns and operates The Dan Patrick Show, which airs daily on DIRECTV’s exclusive Audience Network as well."


Look, that's huge and I just want to say how glad I am for those guys. They put in long hours, they work hard and put on some great shows! Congrats to the Dan Patrick Show.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017