Sunday, June 19, 2011

SHE'S A STAND UP GAL

Kindness in the media is nice and recently we put up a terrific interview by Christy Florio titled EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: KIMBERLY JONES. If you haven't seen it you need to because you learn a lot about Kim Jones, and once you read it you will find Miss Jones to be so damn likeable.

Anyway, the point is we received from great feedback from all of you and it was nice. So nice in fact that when I opened up my Twitter, Christy and I found this note from Kimberly herself:
Kim, thanks. You're a busy woman and an inspiration to so many young women around the country. Thank you for taking the time and letting us know you liked it. It means alot to me and especially to Christy.

In closing I'd like to say this; Some of you may find this post to be braggy and self serving. I call it progress. We started out with nothing and we are getting feedback here and there and it's exciting. I appreciate it and appreciate all of you. If you don't like it, don't read it. That's our stance and we're sticking to it.

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter
@BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article and about a really nice person. Great job on both regards. Bud

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017