Friday, August 25, 2023

WHAT HAPPENS TO ANTHONY RIZZO NEXT?

The big news of the day is that Anthony Rizzo is taking batting practice.


Rotoballer writes:

" Anthony Rizzo (concussion) was seen hitting home runs in batting practice at Yankee Stadium on Thursday. Rizzo said he was encouraged about his progress from post-concussion syndrome, and the expectation is he'll be back before the end of the season."

I have news for you though... the Yankees are essentially playing for nothing. Why the hell are we gonna rush this guy back.  Let him take his reps, hopefully he feels better. I like Rizzo alot, trust me I want the guy back.  I just don't know what we're playing for anymore.

Anyway, that's all I got.  Good update at least about taking BP.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017