Thursday, August 31, 2023

THE REDS GOT A GOOD ONE!


It's official. Harrison Bader is gone.  Today, the Reds have claimed him off waivers and that's the end of his time in Yankeeland.  But what a run it was.  

The Reds tweeted it out:

Now look, we all knew it was coming.  I was rooting hard for him while he was still on waivers and playing for the Yanks. I just like the guy a lot and really loved what he did down the stretch for us last season. I was excited to see him do amazing things in the Bronx as well. It's sad.  

I tweeted this out just a bit ago:

Bader actually spoke to the press when the Reds snagged him.  He appeared sad too.  He appeared to really enjoy his time in pinstripes, and I absolutely love that every time he talks to the press, he hints that he hopes it not over and that he hopes to one day return to the Bronx.  You cannot dismiss that. He's a class act.

HB... the best of luck buddy. No one loved you in pinstripes more than me! Go do great things in Ohio! The time is now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017