Friday, July 28, 2023

JUDGE IS BACK! HOW YOU DOIN'?

Life is good for the moment.  

Look, I'm not expecting 3 homers from Aaron Judge tonight, but I hope to God we didn't rush this guy and he's NOT ready. If that's the case I will be pissed.  That aside, just know that we have Judge back and life for the moment is lovely.

The New York Post writes:

"The Yankees finally have their captain back.


Now comes the verdict on their season.

Aaron Judge
was activated off the injured list on Friday in time for a critical series against the division-leading Orioles, with the Yankees hoping to use his return as a springboard for a playoff push.

Oswald Peraza was optioned to Triple-A in a corresponding move."

I am excited.  I hope things work out for Judge, but more importantly I hope the presence and return of a true leader makes things better for the Yankees who I believe really have a shot! Boone's garbage.

Let's go!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017