Monday, November 7, 2022

CLINT FRAZIER JUST SIGNED WITH A DARK HORSE...

 Oh yeah and apparently, Clint goes by another name now too.


I don't know what to make of it. I couldn't really find it in the mainstream press, but I found the story none the less and I am really waiting for the other shoe to drop. It's a weird one, but I guess it's a good one for him and whatever man, I was always a fan of Frazier's, I just want this guy to be happy and playing baseball.

A publication called Momento Deportivo reports that Frazier is on his new club:

"The Toros del Este continue to make moves to climb the leaderboard and announced the signing of Major League Baseball outfielder Clint Frazier...

"Frazier is a bat that will help us in the production of runs, he has extra-base power and we will have him ready to debut on the weekend," Raymond Abreu, general manager of the Toros, said at the time of announcing the signing.



Jackson Frazier, as he calls himself now, has seen action with the Yankees' big team since the 2017 seasons spent 2021 and signed as a free agent in 2022 with the Chicago Cubs, but an appendicitis process limited his playing time last season. Injuries, specifically concussions, have affected him in the past but the Decatur, Georgia, native is healthy and ready to help the Bulls."

New name, new team, clean slate? Hey, I welcome it. 

Frazier had some issues and when he was with the Yankees, there is no shot because they just had too many outfielders and Frazier got pushed aside. They really screwed him. But I always rooted for this guy. 

Bottom line is this story is legit and I have no reason to believe it's false, I am happy for Frazier! I wish the guy well. Hey, maybe I'll reach out and see if I can get an interview with him for Bleeding Yankee Blue. I'd love to see what he says about how everything went down with him and the Yankees. 

Good luck Clint, or Jackson... You know what? I'll just call him Frazier!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017