Monday, August 22, 2022

BIG BAD BOONE HUFFS AND PUFFS AFTER LATEST LOSS!


Watch out Yankee universe, Aaron Boone is ready to huff and puff and blow the Yankee clubhouse down after Saturday's loss! Oooooh, I am shaking in my boots. Boone lost his shit, but honestly....I'm not impressed at all.

I've always called him BOONE THE ROBOT because he was a predictable, emotionless mumbling moron who made me frustrated all because he never showed any frustration when he should! Well, he finally did and I wanted to scream FINALLY but honestly, I laughed because I thought it was soooooo incredibly phony. In case you didn't get to see his meltdown, check it out:


You go ahead and slam your hand on that table, Boone! Boy oh boy....you mad, bro?! I should have applauded that but it was just so laughable that I couldn't stop laughing. Was I supposed to take that seriously? Get outta here!

I'm sorry but when Boone opens his big mouth and says the Yankees "have the dudes" to finish out the rest of the season and win. How eloquent. Couple that with his "We got to play better, period. The great thing is it’s right in front of us. We can fix it. It’s right here." All of the sudden 'it's right there' but it hasn't been all season? Now that it is August it magically appears? The Yankees are 9-20 since the All-Star break and are down to a 7 game lead on the Blue Jays.


The Yankees have had the ability to "fix it" since July and they just haven't. They "have the dudes" with talent but they just don't have the motivation or drive. They also don't have a credible manager. These team is on a crash course at the end of August and it's disgusting.

Boone's temper tantrum did nothing for me, he can huff and puff and sell that to someone...but I'm not buying it at all. The only thing we all want to see is for this team to start fighting and winning! Save the bad acting performances for when you are no longer our manager.....that can't happen soon enough.

In the words of Boone....fix it NOW, Yankees!



--Jeana Bellezza-Ochoa
BYB Senior Managing Editor
Twitter: @nyprincessj

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017