Thursday, May 12, 2022

THIS MIGUEL CASTRO PITCH THAT WILL MAKE YOUR JAW DROP


I'm still in awe. It's shock and awe. Miguel Castro is some sort of magician. He's a wizard. He's something that just can't be explained right now. He's worthy of a science experiment and then let's CLONE him while we are at it.

If you didn't know, Castro was swapped for Joely Rodriguez in a trade with the Mets.


What I saw on Tuesday made me all tingly inside. It was something that I had to watch again, not once or even twice. Hell, I am STILL watching it. Did you get a good look at this?


THAT right there is a thing of beauty. It is just one reason why I give people a crazy look if someone tells me that "baseball is boring" or "watching players try and hit a ball is lame compared to football." That's straight nonsense and so was that pitch Castro threw!

The pitch itself is BEAUTIFUL but it makes no sense. Like, how is it possible and it needs it's own word. They are calling this a 99mph SINKER but this is no usual sinker. It has crazy movement, it moves more left to right and it looks like a freaking two-seam fastball or even a cutter. I see that and the last thing I think is sinker. Hell, call it the Castro pitch for all I care. It doesn't matter what this is called it's just plain FILTHY.



And Alejandro Kirk was just as stunned as I was. He tried to sell it as a walk but as quick as that looked like the ball was outside it ended up being damn near middle-middle. It's magic I tell ya. He may think it is the best pitch he's seen in his very young career. I think it's one of the best pitches I have ever seen, I can't stop watching it.

Can I just add a big THANK YOU to the Mets for trading him? I'm glad you guys added another lefty arm like you wanted and you decided to get rid of Castro. I hope I get to watch this all season long. This is just super human....it's some sort of witch craft and I love it!



--Jeana Bellezza-Ochoa
BYB Senior Managing Editor
Twitter: @nyprincessj
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017