Wednesday, March 30, 2022

ARE YOU SEEING WHAT I'M SEEING?


OK, I have an IT question and I really am not getting answers anywhere else. I hope you all can help me. Bleeding Yankee Blue has been around since September 14, 2010 and this is the first time this has ever happened. 

Look at this picture. This is the home page of BYB.  


Now look at the left column. This is what I see. The left column is blank. I don't know how... I don't know why, but this started about 3 weeks ago and what's even stranger is when I go into the other tabs, like Sponsors or the BYB Book Club or one of the others... the left column appears. 



So clearly the side column exists, it just doesn't exist on my home page. OR... are you see it on the home page and I'm just losing my mind?

I need some help. Suzie and I were talking about this the other day and we thought it may be a browser issue. But I have now tried BYB on Chrome, Edge and Firefox and I have the same result.  I tried clearing my cache... and nothing changes. 

If you can help me solve it, I will put together a BYB / Yankees package and send it to you filled with shirts, wristbands and other goodies.

Thank you in advance, my email is BleednYankeeBlu@gmail.com or comment to me on Facebook or Twitter. 

I appreciate you fam! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017