Friday, November 19, 2021

THE IRONY BEHIND CLOWN CARLOS CORREA'S TRASH TALK ABOUT JETER


I love a good laugh. I also love irony. Irony and the Asstros go so well together.

You ever hear someone say something so ridiculous that your react with "you can't fix stupid" and then have to share it with someone? That's me right now.

Look, I won't mince words. I don't like Carlos Correa. I don't want him in pinstripes. I think he is a douchebag who has zero integrity and not someone who deserves to wear our uniform. I don't care if you love the guy, I'm not going to try and change your mind. But I will point out how foolish he is and enjoy it.

You've all heard or read about it by now....Correa went on a podcast that you can check out HERE and took a big dig at Yankee legend Derek Jeter

"Derek Jeter, how many Gold Gloves did he win? Five, I think he won. ... Derek Jeter didn't deserve any."


Now, go back and read that again. Clown Correa just said that one of the most well liked, classy and selfless players in baseball history did not DESERVE something after his team CHEATED their way into the World Series and won. He compromised the integrity of the game and got a World Series ring that he did not legitimately EARN and he has the audacity to say one of the most accomplished players in the game didn't DESERVE a gold glove? 

You really can't fix stupid, he's living proof. He's so opposite of Derek Jeter it's comical. One thing we all loved so much about Jeter was he was all about the team, didn't seek out the limelight or individual accomplishments and never talked trash about anyone else. He was classy, respected and played the game the right way...whether you think he was the most deserving short stop for the award or not.

Then you have Clown Correa who cheats, gets caught, shows NO REMORSE, claims his legacy isn't tainted and then digs at the former face of the franchise. Oh but at the same time, still hopes that the Yankees will give him a long term deal at 300+ million dollars. That's beyond stupid.


I'm no expert in contract negotiations but if I was a free agent trying to convince one of the richest teams in baseball to give me a big, fat contract that I would not insult their franchise icon who won FIVE World Series rings after I just cheated. He's clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I love the irony.

Clown Correa clearly doesn't understand the irony behind his opinion. The best part is Jeter and his legacy don't care about Correa's statement. Jeter has a reputation and legacy that Correa will never have. The rings and gloves don't lie. Correa doesn't get to decide who deserves what. Keep clowning though, bro.



  --Jeana Bellezza-Ochoa
     BYB Senior Managing Editor
    Twitter: @nyprincessj

1 comment:

  1. I despise Correa so much I did a Google search for "Carlos correa douchebag" and was gifted your writeup. Hes a self-centered primadonna prick. I live in houston and love baseball and its been torture having to put up with his lazy lying ass.
    Notice he has few stolen base attempts, I swear, because he does not want to put out the effort. My prediction is once he gets the big contract his annual at bats will not exceed 450, probably in the 300s with "injuries" every year.
    Whoever pays it is a sucker and will regret it. Look up his "massage" episode a few years back for a good laugh and see how much of a weasel he is. I won't even acknowledge his idiotic comment about Jeter. Adios asshole!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017