Tuesday, July 13, 2021

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO REGGIE JACKSON, GUYS

 I guess when Reggie is all in, he's all in. The dude sold out. I mean, he had zero connection to the Houston Astros and now he's standing with the enemy, his new employer... wearing a Jose Altuve jersey.


Look, this isn't a big article about how much I dislike Reggie Jackson. But let me just say that I am disappointed.  But I guess you morph into what you need to become and that's what Reggie is doing. 

There is more to why this amazing player and outspoken dude left his gig with the Yankees. I don't know what it is, but it will eventually come out and I have a strange feeling it's because in some way the Yankees shafted him. 

Soon enough the truth will come out.

2 comments:

  1. It is more likely Reggie shafted the Yankees.Reggie is all about Reggie always has and always will be.
    I for one an glad he is gone.Never liked him and never will.I will take Roy White and Chris Chambliss any day.He has no class. I am glad he is gone, he can wear all the Altuve jersey's he wants. Good riddance.Probally jealous of Judge or Stanton who knows .Good bye don't let the door hit you on the way out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reggie Shafted Me As A Fan, embarrassing Me as a young man in my Twenties Who just wanted an autograph following an Angels'Game and he was PO'ed because I "discovered" that was his Sports Car With a Car Wrap Parked near the Player's entrance
    He Belittled me as a Person and hurled racial epithets at me when I persisted
    Finally I Said "You're being a Jerk" as he Got in the car with three business associates and left

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017