Thursday, July 29, 2021

BREAKING: DODGERS ARE "TEAM GLUTTON" NABBING SCHERZER & TURNER


Don't come crying to me telling me the Yankees spend for every top free agent or heavy hitter. The Yankees haven't made those kind of signficant moves since Sabathia, Burnett, Swisher and Teixeira came over in 2009. I mean sure... back then we won it all, but that was the last time we grabbed everything out there.  


Yes, as we ease up to the trade deadline we were able to snag Rizzo and Joey Gallo, but it was done smartly and surgerically as not to go over the luxury tax. Now I'm hearing alot of rumblings that the Yankees aren't finished, but I seem to think they're close to done. I mean sure, I want Trevor Story, but I don't know how the hell they can pull that off at this point. We will have to see. 


Meanwhile the big fat freaking Dodgers just snagged 2 more all-stars like they are pulling money and the Yankees old playbook out of Magic Johnson's ass. It's pretty incredible. Here's the latest... 


Max Scherzer and Trea Turner are gonna be Dodgers... and here it is:

Now, just a short time ago there was a rumor that Trevor Bauer and Corey Seager were traded in this deal, but that appears to be false. 



And that goes back to my point. The Dodgers are "Team Glutton"... grabbing evrything in their sight, monopolizing the league for their own... and it annoys the shit out of me.

Hey... they're doing what takes. You have to admire that I guess... I just hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017